Funny Bio for Instagram

We’ve all seen them. The bios that are so funny, we can’t help but follow the account. Here are more funny bios for Instagram.

  • My energy speaks for itself.
  • Adulting is a soup, and I’m a fork.
  • Putting the we in weird.
  • When the sun goes down, I glow up.
  • On energy-saving mode.
  • I am a combo of sweet and spice.
  • Just limited edition.
  • Be a cupcake in a world of muffins.
  • Sure, I do marathons. On Netflix.
  • Gifted napper, talker, and ice cream eater.
  • In desperate need of a six-month vacation…twice a year.
  • Being responsible sometimes means pissing people off.
  • If life is not smiling at you, give it a good tickling.
  • Go and see my weird pictures.
  • What looks so messier- my hair, my life or me.

More Funny Things To Put In Your Bio

By adding some humor to your bio, you’ll stand out from the crowd and give people a glimpse into your personality – something that can be difficult to do in just a few words. So go ahead and have some fun with these!

Read More